Instructions and Tips for KS Backers
PolarityGear Instructions and Tips
First, a Gigantic Thank-You for supporting the Kickstarter campaign! I really appreciate your patience and I apologize for taking so long to get this to you. Please email me If there is anything at all unsatisfactory with the product (email@example.com). I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right.
3 things to help you enjoy PolarityGear to its fullest potential
- There are four settings for resistance level. The arrow points to the current setting. Try it with a roll and adjust if necessary. To change the setting, hold one part stationary and turn the other. Level 1 is easiest to turn, 4 has most resistance. These parts rotate together when the roll is on. Adjustment from Level 4 can only be done in one direction.
- Put the roll on all the way, until it contacts the base.
- Rip paper from near a corner, not from the middle. Think of tearing checks from a checkbook.
Assembly Instructions for the Countertop PolarityGear
- Stick the rubber feet to the bottom of the base in the places provided. Do this first to prevent scratching your table or countertop.
- Screw the holder on to the base. Insert the key provided into one of the small holes and pull around to tighten the unit securely.